In October we got to go up to Mackay, ID with Ben's parents where we were supposed to do some fishing...
However, this is what we woke up to on Friday! The snow, plus a decent wind chill factor, kind of put a damper on the fishing! But we tried for a little while...

With no success. So we headed back to our little cabin. We watched movies, played some card games, ate a lot of yummy food, and just hung out. Dillon entertained himself with the pots and pans in the kitchen!
The next day, the wind was blowing even harder. We decided not to even try fishing that day. Instead, we drove to Idaho Falls and found a play place called "Blast Off." It was pretty fun!
The boys, of course, were in heaven! It was good for them to run around and get their wiggles out!
I think Grandma and Grandpa had a pretty good time too! :)The trip didn't turn out quite how we had planned it, but we still had a great time! Oh, as for the fishing...
this was the catch for the entire trip...all FOUR days of it! Thanks Mom and Dad, we had a blast!!
2 comments:
How fun!! I know you didn't get to do much fishing but sometimes trips like that are just fun!! I am so jealous about the snow. I really didn't think I would miss it but I totally do!! AAAAAHHHH!! Oh well. I'm glad you guys made the best of it!!
We will have to try again in 2010. I hear the weather is going to be great then.
Post a Comment