
Halloween started a weekend early this year with the 2nd annual Ellis Family Halloween Bash! We had a great turnout with lots of yummy food, some very...creative costumes, and lots of laughs and fun!!




The kids all participated in a pumpkin decorating contest where everyone won a king-size candybar!

We all had a great time! Thanks to everyone for coming and sharing your delicious food! We can't wait till next year!!


Evan and I had a great time carving pumpkins this year! Evan called his a "Candy Corn Devil" because his ears looked like candy corns!

We took the boys to our ward's "Trunk-or-Treat." They got quite a haul in a very short time! That's my kind of trick-or-treating!

Afterwards, we met up with some of Ben's friends from work and their families and we went to get some dinner at Pier 49 Pizza. All in all, Halloween was a very fun family evening!!
2 comments:
How fun to start your own Halloween traditions!! I love your costumes Ben's is especially hilarious with the walker and such...LOL So fun!!
Who was the crazy lady with the long blond hair? I think I saw her in some news footage from Woodstock. I'd like to get to know her better. She looks cool.
Post a Comment