Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Ben!!


Okay, I know this post is a little late (Ben's birthday has already come and gone, things have been very hectic around our house) but I wanted to wish him a very Happy Day and tell everyone how fantastic he is! I am so grateful for the way that he is so willing to do whatever it takes to provide for our family. He always tries to have a positive outlook on everything and reminds me that I should do the same! He makes me laugh when I don't feel like laughing but need to, and let's me cry when I need to, but don't want to. He loves our boys so much and they love him to pieces! He is a support and help to me in everything that I do. I am so grateful that he is my companion forever and I look forward to eternity! Ben, I love you with all my heart and then some! Happy Birthday, honey!

2 comments:

The Eldredge's said...

Happy Birthday Ben!! Thanks for taking such good care of our Laudibug and those adorable little boys of yours!! It's great to have you in our family!!!

The Cullimore's said...

Ben, Happy BIRTHDAY BIG GUY! Us November guys have got to stick together--