Monday, November 17, 2008

It's a....

GIRL!!!!!



Yup, that's right! Evan's prediction was correct (for which I am grateful! I didn't want to shake his faith at such an early age!!) We had our ultrasound today and our little princess was certainly not shy! We got a nice clear shot of the proof! More important than the gender though, is that everything looks great! Strong, healthy heart, spine, fingers, toes, face...all perfect!! I am so excited to see her! Thank you to everyone for your predictions, it was fun to see your comments! I am now counting down the days until spring when little Kaylie will join our family here!

P.S. As a good friend of mine pointed out...our blog address is now incorrect...I am open for new suggestions since we will no longer be Ben, Laudi and boys...





12 comments:

The Eldredge's said...

HOORAY!!!! I am so thrilled for you!!! Girls are so fun and I know you guys wanted one really bad!!! That is so great!!! Congratulations!!! She will be adorable!!!
I will have to think of some blog name ideas for you!! I am so excited!!

Shannon said...

Congrats! Girls are so fun. I'm impressed you already have a name for her. So cute! And we won't judge you if you leave your address the same. She won't notice she's been left out for years!

Ben and Darci said...

It will be so fun to see what your girl will look like! We are so thrilled for you guys. We will have to celebrate soon!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the little girl! That's very exciting.

Anonymous said...

Yeaah! Yeah! I am so excited for you guys. congrats. I am so impressed that you have a name already picked out. I love it!

Nate and Melinda said...

Yea Laudi-
Congratulations. Girls are so much fun. I love the bracelets, bows, frills, clothes, shoes...the list goes on. I am sure that her older brothers will be so protective of her too. Girls are so much fun!!!

Ange said...

Yea!!! Congrats!! That is so exciting!

Warden Family said...

We are so happy for you guys! I can't wait to meet Kailey too! Really, this is just wonderful. What miracles babies are!

Love you,

Susan

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the healthy baby girl. I know it's a dream come true. Best luck for a happy, healthy pregnancy.

I love the photos of the boys. They are growing up so fast. They are so handsome.

Laura, you are missed.

the Lola Letters said...

Yay! I didn't know you guys were having a girl! Lucky you! I'm so glad you have a blog - I'm adding you to my page.

Freddy said...

I am so happy for you guys! Congrats congrats congrats!

The Cullimore's said...

That is so awesome. A little girl will be great for your family! Hope all is well. Thanks for the birthday greeting!

DC