I just wanted to take a second to list some of the things that I am most thankful for while they are still fresh on my mind...
- The sound of my boys laughing...together
- Gorgeous fall days to rake leaves, jump in them, then follow up the event with some "warm chocolate"
- The little flutters (getting stronger by the day) that remind me of the tiny life growing inside me
- A forever family that loves me unconditionally
- The dishes piled up on the counter...we have enough food to keep our tummies full
- The stack of laundry in the laundry room...we have clothes to keep us warm
I could really go on forever...which is good for me. I am trying really hard lately to be more positive and look for the good things in life...I hope we can all reflect a little more on the things that we are truly thankful for as Thanksgiving approaches this week. I am thankful for all of you!!
2 comments:
Good List! I have been trying to do that this month too - it is so amazing the way things stand out when you list them every day. We are all so blessed.
K, and can I just say that your playlist is the best I've ever encountered in this crazy bloggin' world? Holy nostalgia like crazy batman! I need you to just post your song list on my blog for me...thanks ;)
I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving! Lets go eat at that Mexican restaurant in Springville soon, as long as your Ben doesn't order anything to do with crab or lobster or whatever he got last time :)
Post a Comment