
Okay everyone! One week from today, we will have our ultrasound to find out (hopefully) what we are having! I thought it would be fun to see what all of your predictions are! We will definitely be following up with a post to announce the news! Leave me a comment with your guess and we'll see how many of you get it right! :)
7 comments:
I am so glad I found your blog again! I think you are going to have a girl. I can't wait to find out.
I think it is going to be a girl, but maybe it will be a boy, or maybe it will be a boy and a girl. No it is going to be just a girl.
I'm guessing a boy! But I hope that you get a girl! They're way fun! Although so are the boys!
I guess girl!! And I really hope I am right because girls are so fun!! But if not you make really cute boys too!!
Well, since Riley is convinced that I am going to have a Turkey (instead of an actual baby), I am going to go with a girl turkey for you.
A squid. I saw a lady have one of those in the movie Men in Black. They don't look half bad. I think the squid was a girl anyway.
Lovely to run into you the other day. I am hoping that it's a girl so you and the boys will be happy! But then you may have to change your blog address!
Post a Comment