Okay, true confessions here. I really like the reality show "Dancing With the Stars." I know, lame reality shows...but this one has always fascinated me...until this season. What is fascinating to me now is that, a)Cloris Leachman is still alive...and b)she is still on the show!!! Come on people! She is like a corpse being drug all over the floor by a partner that's half her age and still old enough to be my DAD!!! She can't hold a candle to any of the other competitors and yet stupid people keep voting for her and so other people with real potential (i.e. Toni Braxton) keep getting voted off! I give her credit for doing something that no one else her age has done, and she does have spunk, but that's it. Honestly, this is a dance competition and she doesn't cut it! She can't dance people. Quit voting for her because it's funny or it's cool. You never know when she may die on stage from over exertion! (If you have voted for Cloris, I mean no offense, I am simply stating a fact...I mean opinion) Cloris is to Dancing With the Stars what Sanjia was to American Idol...a big fat joke. I am half tempted to quit watching the show. Thank you for letting me vent...I feel somewhat better.Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Come on Already!
Okay, true confessions here. I really like the reality show "Dancing With the Stars." I know, lame reality shows...but this one has always fascinated me...until this season. What is fascinating to me now is that, a)Cloris Leachman is still alive...and b)she is still on the show!!! Come on people! She is like a corpse being drug all over the floor by a partner that's half her age and still old enough to be my DAD!!! She can't hold a candle to any of the other competitors and yet stupid people keep voting for her and so other people with real potential (i.e. Toni Braxton) keep getting voted off! I give her credit for doing something that no one else her age has done, and she does have spunk, but that's it. Honestly, this is a dance competition and she doesn't cut it! She can't dance people. Quit voting for her because it's funny or it's cool. You never know when she may die on stage from over exertion! (If you have voted for Cloris, I mean no offense, I am simply stating a fact...I mean opinion) Cloris is to Dancing With the Stars what Sanjia was to American Idol...a big fat joke. I am half tempted to quit watching the show. Thank you for letting me vent...I feel somewhat better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Haha. I only watch parts of the show now and then, but I did see her dance once and it was really bad. I agree with you on the Sanjia things, but I think his hairstyles were much more entertaining than Cloris is.
You are so funny!! I haven't really watched the show but I am surprised she is still on there! And if you are like me when I get addicted to a reality show even though it is frustrating it is too hard to stop watching!!
It was good to talk to you today!! Keep in touch!!
Love you guys!!
This post made me laugh for days! I HATED Sanjiya!! It's also like Comfort on So You Think You can Dance. Good gravy!! Love you guys.
Yes, I totally agree. Some wierdos out there apparently are getting a kick out of seeing her look like an idiot! She supposedly plays the role of the quirky but "loveable" old lady that everyone loves....but I'm not buying it either. If she wins, it would be enough to make us all drop our heads in shame at what has become of this country :)
I have a sister that feels the same way about Cloris! My dancing addiction is So You Think You Can Dance.
Post a Comment