Friday, September 21, 2007

Josh Groban

On August 28th Laura and I went to the Josh Groban concert in Salt Lake. It was an incredible concert. He sang everything from Bon Jovi to Elton John. We had a lot of fun! Laura is already asking to go again. She's even willing to go to a different state to see him again. Hmmmmm? I guess I just don't have the voice. Nor do I have the money, so going to another state is out of the question. Sorry honey. He was actually filming for the DVD he'll be releasing for this tour. You'll all have to buy it so you can hear me...........Laura screaming. (To listen to the clip you need to scroll down and pause the play list first)

3 comments:

malia said...

That is so fun that you got to see him. That is really fun. I bet it was an amazing concert!

Anonymous said...

Josh Groban is sooooo yummy! Don't worry Ben, Sam doesn't have a great voice either but I still love him as I am sure Laura still loves you...although she does want to go to another state to see him....

Anonymous said...

JOsh Groben!!!! I am so jealous of you guys! Hey, my email address is jana_hansen22@hotmail.com in case you want to keep in touch. You're family pics are so cute and you all look so good. I miss you guys!