Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Few of Dillon's Firsts

I thought I'd throw in a few really cute pictures of some of Dillon's first things. He had his first bath in the big tub with his brother Evan a few weeks ago. I think he likes it much better than his little tub! He is pretty chunky and there really wasn't much room (or water) to play in when he bathed in his little tub, so I think the extra room is nice for him to splash and play. Evan likes to help rinse Dillon's tummy and reminds me not to splash too much. . .even though he is the one doing all the splashing! : )



A few days ago, Dillon got his first haircut! Grandma Debbie is really good at cutting hair and we asked her to trim Dillon's (it was getting a little out of control!). He did pretty good, but didn't like it too much when we tried to trim the back by his neck! Anyway, I think he is very handsome with his new haircut and it makes him look much older! (The left picture is before the trim and the right picture is after.)

4 comments:

Deborah Luty Ellis (Debbie) said...

What handsome boys those are! Oh wait, I'm their grandma! Who cares! They are sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

How cute. Dillons hair is amazing, I can't believe how much he has. I caught Kevin buzzing Lukes hair the other day, he didn't let me know so I didn't get any pictures. I love Evans cover up in the tub.

malia said...

Wow! They are the cutest, Laura! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Laura, your kids are adorable! Dillon is so freakin cute and chubby!