Ok, I know we are jumping back in the time line of the blog, but I am still learning, so I am adding as I go! Dillon's blessing day was August 5, 2007. It was a wonderful day shared with family and close friends. Everyone was so willing to help out and it was great to see everyone again! Laura's sister Marla had a little boy eight days before Dillon was born. His name is Ryan and they were blessed on the same day! It is so fun to have cousins close in age! Thank you to everyone who helped make this day a happy and special one for our family!
Sunday, September 2, 2007
Blessing Day, August 5, 2007
Ok, I know we are jumping back in the time line of the blog, but I am still learning, so I am adding as I go! Dillon's blessing day was August 5, 2007. It was a wonderful day shared with family and close friends. Everyone was so willing to help out and it was great to see everyone again! Laura's sister Marla had a little boy eight days before Dillon was born. His name is Ryan and they were blessed on the same day! It is so fun to have cousins close in age! Thank you to everyone who helped make this day a happy and special one for our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh! What a cute little family you have. And I love that you both blessed your babies on the same day. That is so sweet. Oh! I also forgot to tell you that I got Dillon's little picture in the mail. Thanks so much! He's now proudly displayed on my fridge! :) And don't worry about posting things out of order. Just do it when you can. You're busy!
like the music
Post a Comment