
Just a fun conversation Evan and I had in the car on Saturday...
Evan: Mom, wouldn't it be cool if they made a "Toy Story 3"?
Me: Yeah. What do you think a good story would be for "Toy Story 3"?
Evan: I have no idea!
Me: I would like to know where Woody came from. How did Andy get Woody in the first place?
(A few minutes of silence in the car)
Evan: (After obviously thinking for a few minutes) Mommy, wouldn't that be "Toy Story Zero"?
I love how his brain works! Obviously it was before Buzz and before Jessie and Bullseye, so it would, of course, be zero in the sequence! What was I thinking!!
4 comments:
That is so cute!! What a smart boy!!
The multi-layered thinking of this 4 year old is extraordinary!!!
Watch out world.
THAT'S MY GRANDSON!!!
What a smart little thinker you have there! Cute story!
That is so cute. What a smart little boy!! I hear you on "No More Snow". We just got back from a trip to Las Vegas on Sunday and Monday morning it snowed so much they canceled school. I was really secretly hoping to come back to Pennsylvania and have it magically be spring. Oh well, just a few more weeks...hopefully. :)
Post a Comment