Monday, March 9, 2009
Ode to Mother Nature
Oh, Mother Nature...you are no friend of mine! With your fickle ways and your constant mood swings, you have me in a terrible mood. Why can't you just lighten up? Or at least try to maintain some consistency! Can you please turn into your springy self with your beautiful, fragrant blossoms and tiny green buds? I grow incredibly irritated with the cold and SNOW! If you choose to continue on this path, maybe you could come and clean up the muddy remnants that get tracked through my house or the massive amounts of toys that get strewn everywhere because it is too cold and windy to go outside. What's that you say? You are too busy? Gee, how convenient. Though it may do no good, I will continue to wish for sunnier, warmer days...*sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I 100% agree. I can't wait for spring. I also can't believe that you will be having your baby so soon. How are you feeling? Keep us posted on how things are going. I am so excited for you and can't wait to see her.
Amen!
Post a Comment