So... I went to the Dr. today...I am three centimeters dilated and 80-85% efaced. They have scheduled to induce me on the 11th of April if I haven't gone on my own by then...please pray along with me that I won't make it that long! I have absolutely loved being pregnant and feeling this little life inside me...but my hips, my pelvis and my lower back could sure use a break! I really just don't sleep anymore because every time I try to move or roll over it sends shooting pains through my lower body...I guess I am just anxious (for many reasons) to have this little princess here in my arms instead of my belly! Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers! I hope we get to meet our little Kaylie very soon!
P.S. Feel free to leave a comment with your guess on birthday, weight and height! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I have been checking your blog for baby updates, so I'm glad there is one today. :) I hope that little girl comes quick for you. My guess is tomorrow on April Fools Day...just cause it would be fun. :) Weight will be 7 lbs. 2 oz and 20 inches long. Good luck. Can't wait to see pictures.
I am so excited for you! I hope everything goes well with you. She is going to be adorable, I can't wait to see pictures. My guess is going to be april 7, 7 lbs. 4 oz. 19 inches long. Good Luck! Thanks for the update.
How great!! I am so excited for you!! I can't wait to hear the details!! We'll keep you in our prayers that you go on your own, being induced sucks!!
My guess is that she'll be born on the 6th of April and that she will be 7 lbs, 8 oz. and 20 inches long
6 lbs 11 oz, 18 1/2 inches long. Sorry but I'm guessing April 11th (I have sympathy for you though, but even April 11th is WAY better than what I'm looking at!) Good luck and we can't wait to meet her too!
April 7th; 6 pounds 10 ounces. She will look so much like Ben you will be forced to name her Benjalina!!! Good luck, sincerely.
April 8th, 6 lbs 10 oz :)
I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!
April 8th, 7lbs 8oz! Holy cow your pregnant!!!! It's not me and I'm way excited for you!!!! Your family is way way cute!! I miss you guys!
I'm guessing induction day... just because I always have to wait until induction day! So that being said, I'll say: April 11th at 4:28pm weighing in at 8lbs 2oz! Little bit of dark fuzziness on the noggin! Cute as all get out!!
Good Luck Laura!!!
I'm guessing baby's already here (hopefully!) but I want to see her! I'm excited for pictures and details!
Post a Comment