Thursday, March 19, 2009

Haircuts!


I took the boys to get haircuts yesterday. I usually cut it, but right now my belly is so big and I just can't stand up for that long!! Plus, they are never this well behaved for me!! :) Evan was so good. But, he has been getting his hair cut about once a month since he was born, so he's pretty used to it!

This was Dillon's first experience getting a haircut at a salon and he really surprised me! I expected him to have a little melt down and to have to hold him on my lap, but he sat right in the chair by himself and didn't make a peep!

They both got suckers for being so good and the girls who cut their hair absolutely raved about how good and how cute they were! I am a bit biased, but I do think they are pretty handsome!!


3 comments:

The Eldredge's said...

Handsome boys!!! I love the looks on Dillon's face!!

Amanda said...

Hair cutting is quite the ordeal in our household. I think it's worth the money to have it cut professionally. I love that last picture of Dillon.

Carr Family said...

What cute boys you have!!! That is awesome they both did so well.