
So my awesome father-in-law takes his daughters/daughters-in-law on a trip every year. This year however, with me being super pregnant, a trip wasn't very feasible, so instead, he took us all to see "Wicked" at the Capitol Theater in Salt Lake!
It was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!! I was absolutely blown away and spell bound (no pun intended)!
Afterwards, he treated us all to dinner at The Market Street Grill, which was super yummy! It was such a fun day of girl (and dad) time and it was so nice to get in one more grown up activity before I have this baby. Kerry, you are so wonderful and I count myself lucky every day to have joined your family. Thank you for everything that you do for me and for our family! I love you so much! To my amazing sisters and mother-in-law, you all are incredible and I love you too! Thanks for such a wonderful day!
5 comments:
How fun!! You are so lucky to have such an awesome Father-in-law!!! I'm glad you were able to have a grown up activity before the baby!! I hope things continue to go well!! Keep us posted when the baby comes!! Love ya!!
What a great father-in-law. I am dying to see Wicked. Everyone that has seen it raves about it. I told Karston that before the end of the year I want to make a trip to NYC (it's only 4 hours away) and go to Wicked. I'm crossing my fingers we get to. :)
How blessed I am to have you in my family!!
Wicked is awesome, huh? So glad that you got to go. And what a fun tradition for your family! Love it!
I'm happy for ya, but I also sort of hate you right now.
...you understand, right?
;)
Post a Comment