Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Look what the Easter Bunny Brought to our House!!

Kaylie is here!! She was born on April 11, at 5:38 PM. She weighed 6 lbs 8 oz and is 18 inches long. We think she is absolutely perfect!!

She is VERY loved by her big brothers, especially Evan who is a tremendous help to me!

He got to help push Kaylie from the delivery room to the nursery to have her first bath. The nurses all commented on how sweet he was and how proud he was of his new little sister!

Dr. Parker delivered her. She was the 3,335 girl he has delivered in his career! We love Dr. Parker!!!

Ben is such a proud Daddy! He is a seasoned pro now and I love seeing him with his little princess!

We are very glad that she is here now, safe and sound! We are all adjusting to the new addition to our household...and the lack of sleep that accompanies this...but we feel very lucky and very blessed. Thank you all for your love and support!!








17 comments:

The Eldredge's said...

Laura & Ben she is so GORGEOUS!!! Congrats!!! I love the pic with her in the easter basket!! That was so nice of the easter bunny to bring such a cute little girl!!LOL!! I love all her dark hair!! Girls are so fun!! She is adorable!! Congrats again!!
Love you all!!

Ben and Darci said...

Oh that hair! I was wondering if she had hair, and what color. She is beyond adorable! Congratulations you guys. I can't believe you did the pregnancy thing THREE times. Two is killing me:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is a cutie, I'm glad the delivery went well.

Amanda said...

What a petite little cutie! I love that top picture of her - she has so much beautiful hair! Isn't it fun to adorn little girls with cute hairbows? Congratulations!

Carr Family said...

She is so adorable. I love the picture of her in the Easter basket. So cute!! Congrats to you and your family!!!

theamazingjohnsons said...

Congratulaions! What a beautiful baby! I love her hair.

hknight said...

Laura,
She is absolutley beautiful! She so cute and tiny, and I have serious baby hair envy! Just so precious!

Easton, Tawny and Baby Jagger said...

She is so cute!! Can't wait to see her. Bring her into the office, talk to you soon.

Nate and Melinda said...

Congratulations you two! She is beautiful. I am extremely jealous of all that gorgeous hair! And where did you find that Easter Bunny? All he ever brings to our house is dumb candy and stinky eggs. I'm going to have to get his number, but he is probably booked for years. Good thing though, I don't need another one of those quite yet. Seriously though, she is a doll. Enjoy having a girl. She is fun now, but when she gets older....look out! Tears..tears...and more tears..mixed in with a whole lot of drama. Good Luck!!

mindo said...

Oh Laura! She's beautiful! Congratulations to you both!

Traci said...

Laura she is so cute! Her and Claire will be great friends!!!

Katie said...

Laura....you and Ben did a great job, she is adorable!!!! How are you feeling? I'm glad the hard part is over!
My family is doing well! My parents just returned from a trip to vegas to see the new Phantom show.....way jealous! Your family looks great! I miss you guys!

Sarah said...

Awesome! Congrats! My little sister Laura also just had a baby...but a boy!

Warden Family said...

Just perfect! I would love to see you guys. I am not sure if you ever come down this way- but my lack of car most of the week makes it really hard to visit people. I would looooove to see her though. Make sure to stop by the next time your up and have time.

Love you guys!

Ange said...

Congrats!! She is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I don't know how I missed this post. I am so glad that everything went well. Let me know if I can help in anyway. We need to get together, I would love to meet this sweet girl.

malia said...

Congratulations, love! :)