Thursday, May 21, 2009

New Pictures








8 comments:

The Eldredge's said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! Wow Kaylie looks so much like you!!! She is such a cutie!! I love the pics of the boys in the hats & ties they are so cute!! Miss you guys!!

Ben and Darci said...

Those kind of look like Kiddie Kandid pics! I can't believe she's almost 6 weeks and Malia is 4! Cute pictures of the kids. I know getting all three in a picture was probably a challenge, but well worth it :) I'll have to post some of Malia's pics that I had done at JCpenney when she was 1 week old.

Nate and Melinda said...

So cute Laudi! What a doll. Don't you just love having a girl? And your boys are so handsome.

Carr Family said...

Love all the pictures. Your kids are so cute and your daughter looks so adorable in her blessing dress. Love the ones of your boys in the tie and hat. So cute!

dihamr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
malia said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! She is stinkin' cute! I can't even stand it! Wow! Beautiful! Good job. And your boys are still as darling as ever! Love you so much!

dihamr said...

Hey Laura! I love your pictures and that baby girl is darling. Debbie gave me her blog address so I could link to yours. We miss seeing you. Congrats on that sweet princess! I hope you get to stay home with the kids now...Diane

Beth said...

Your kids are so cute! I love all of their chubby cheeks!