Tuesday, July 7, 2009
"I'm not dead yet!"
I know, I have been such a blogging slacker lately! If you don't already know, my life has been a bit crazy! I don't have much to say right now other than the fact that we are still alive and kicking! Dillon is now two years old, Kaylie will be three months old on Saturday. They are both growing like crazy! We have done a lot of fun things this summer and I promise I will try to post pictures soon! Thanks for all the love and support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well I look forward to hearing about your summer and seeing the pics!! I miss you tons!! I really hope that I can make it to Utah this year. We are just waiting for Russell to get a new job and then we will come as long as he gets one before August!!
Hey, my posting has fizzled also since adding one child. It's okay, the kids are more important than blogging!
I would love to do a photo sesh! (heck, I would love to find any reason AT. ALL. to play with the other half a Laura squared - not to mention photograph the cutest/sweetest kids on the planet) I have a few spots left open this week, (Tues, Wed, and Thurs only) and then am available again starting Monday, August 3rd and all of the days there-after. Lemme know what works best for you!
Post a Comment