
Is anyone else besides me SUPER sick of the snow? Every time it is even remotely sunny my heart sores and I get Spring Fever like nobody's business...and then a good old "cold front" moves through and brings with it that yucky, slushy, freezing, slippery gunk called snow. And then the boys start begging to go outside so I drag out all the snow gear, take 20 minutes to suit everyone up, go outside for maybe 15 minutes and then begin the complaints that it's too cold and they are ready to go inside for hot chocolate...so then my house is covered with smelly, wet snow clothes and sweaty, stinky kids. Snow is beautiful to look at and it brings much needed moisture to our desert climate...but really...can we please be done folks?
6 comments:
Hey there's always Texas!! It was sunny and 85 today!!
Agreed...100% enough said!
Boy, did you say a mouthful. I am sick, sick, sick of winter. I guess we should expect it, living where we do. But, honestly........I am so ready for a little bit of summer. I see those commercials advertising vacations to the Carribean or someplace warm and I just want to jump through the TV.
I hope you're feeling well. I think of you often. Best wishes for a happy, healthy pregnancy.
*sigh*
I do love me some snow BUT I love me some sun and warmth MUCH MORE!
Yah, snow is beautiful to look at for like 2 hours after it falls until it gets all gray and grimy from all the grime everywhere on the streets. This time of year, everything just looks dirty! We need rain to wash it all away, and usher in Spring. Can't wait!
Laura! This is Tiffany Foster from way back when. I just came across your blog! Send me an email okay? my address is tiffdeon@yahoo.com
Post a Comment