Monday, February 2, 2009

Oh Mandy...

My Mother-in-law is a huge...and I mean HUGE...Barry Manilow fan. So much so, in fact, that Ben was almost named Barry! (Thanks for re-thinking that one Mom!!) Anyway, she took a trip to Vegas with her best friend where they were able to see good old Barry live and in the flesh! They found this T-shirt on sale and couldn't resist! So, this one's for you Grandma Debbie!

4 comments:

Deborah Luty Ellis (Debbie) said...

Can't Smile Without You!...

the Lola Letters said...

This is so beyond awesome, I have no words! ha ha!

I need to have another baby and name him Evan and they can become a singing duo called Evan squared. Genius!

xoxo-
(the other half of Laura squared)

the Lola Letters said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the Lola Letters said...
This comment has been removed by the author.