Wednesday, January 28, 2009


These are just some fun pictures from Christmas. We got the boys bunk beds for Christmas in preparation for Dillon having to vacate the crib when the baby is born. We wanted to give him plenty of time just in case the transition didn't go well, and we didn't want him to feel like we were kicking him out of the crib just for the baby. The transition went MUCH better than we were expecting! He loves his big bed and only woke up once the first night. Evan is such a good helper too. If Dillon drops his bear, Evan will climb down from the top bed and get it for him! One night I went in to check on them and found Dillon with an extra blanket over him...I guess Evan didn't want him to get too cold! Evan loves being on the top bunk! I think it gives him a sense of independence...Dillon can't climb up there so it's something that only Evan can do. So far, they love sharing a room and they play so cute together. I love being a mom and I love these two boys!! I am truly blessed!

5 comments:

The Eldredge's said...

That is so fun!! I loved having a bunk-bed when I was little!!

Deborah Luty Ellis (Debbie) said...

Those were the days!

Anonymous said...

Ben and I had a bunk bed but instead of being nice Ben was EVIL!

Jody said...

You are so cool! What a great person, mom and wife you are. I am so impressed by ALL the Martha Stewart-ing. I can't believe it's only 78 days to go. Congratulations again and again. I hope you have the very best of luck.

Lisa said...

Your boys are so cute! I'm glad to hear that you are doing well. Good luck with #3!