Sunday, January 18, 2009

Three More Months...

Well, with only three months left, I thought I should document this pregnancy with a photo...I never did this with either of my boys, though I wish I would have...I think I just felt entirely too fat...anyway. This is me at 27 weeks in all my loveliness! I have really felt good this pregnancy. No sickness, no swelling, no excessive weight gain (so far...we'll see if that continues!!) I am still in shock that we are having another one. This pregnancy was such a surprise to us that it still sends my head in a spin when I really think about it! But at the same time, I am getting SO excited! I love when I can feel her tumble and kick in my belly, and I can't wait to see what she looks like and hold our little miracle in my arms! Hope you all are doing well!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me- you are tiny! You look so good. Your hair is getting so long I love it. You look way good. Only 3 months that is crazy. I can't wait to see how cute your little girl will be.

Ange said...

Laura, you look so cute!! I am so excited for you!! Wow 3 kids! You will have to let me know how that is cause I am scared to go there. :)

Ben and Darci said...

What a hot mamma! You look really cood and I'm glad you have felt great. That makes one of us. I had this great idea to walk to Wal-mart on Friday. Would have been fine six months ago, but I basically limped my way there due to back pain. Yes we do need to play soon!

Ben and Darci said...

I meant you look really cute, not cood. I must have been trying to type cute and good or something.

The Eldredge's said...

You look so cute!! I love your maternity shirt. Diana had that same one but it was orange. You look smokin' I am so glad that you have had a great pregnancy and I hope it continues to be wonderful! I can't wait to see baby Kaylee. If all goes as planned it will be this summer!!

Nate and Melinda said...

Lookin' good! What a cute pregnant momma you make. I'm glad that everything is going well. You have such beautiful children, I can't wait to see what your "little Laudi" looks like.

Anonymous said...

You look so freakin' good! It will be so cool to have another one of your children name me as their favorite!

Shannon said...

What a cute belly! Glad things are going well.

malia said...

i am so excited for you. you look great! seriously! and this little girl is going to one lucky baby! good luck!

Deborah Luty Ellis (Debbie) said...

OH, grandma Debbie can't wait!