


I must be nesting...I have been bitten by the crafty bug! I have been thinking of getting a nursing cover for after I have the baby...because for me, blankets just don't work! For various reasons (all of which will remain unmentioned), I need two hands to nurse and blankets have just never worked for me!! So, I found the "Hooter Hider" online and a few in some stores around, but they are all between $30 and $40, sometimes more if you order them and have to pay shipping...so I got creative! I found a web site of someone who had made some and written the directions on the site...then I altered them a bit and came up with my own design! I think they turned out really cute and I saved a TON of money by buying the stuff and making them myself! I lined the back with baby flannel, and I added a small pocket on the back to put nursing pads or something similar in. The gray one with the polka dots is my favorite! Anyway, let me know what you think! I think I might try to sell some on KSL and maybe make a little money and still save people a bunch of money! If you know anyone who wants one, let me know!!
9 comments:
Super cute, I am way impressed. I will have to call you when I need another one of these (by the time I really wanted one with Cooper I figured I was almost done nursing this time around!) That is great that you saved the money, I hate how much they charge for the dang things!
Good Job! I have one and absolutely love it. I think that is the only way you can really nurse a baby around people. Yours turned out so cute. i think you could totally sale them on ksl.
Hi, Laura! My mom said she ran into you at Walmart and she emailed me your mailing address, which is a little pointless. :) Anyhow, she included your married name so I looked you up and found your blog! Congrats on your pregnancy! Your family is adorable!
If you wanna catch up sometime, my email is chelsey@websort.net
Take care-
Chelsey (Christensen) Wood
very cute! good job! :)
Ha Ha! I have totally been nesting too. A little early, but hey there's always stuff to do. With Riley I never hid my hooters much (of course around anyone besides Ben I did. My Ben.) But since Riley will be nearly four with this one, the last thing I want is for him to have any special memories of Mommy and Malia! You are very creative and talented. Yes, you should sell them!
These are so cute!! I've have seen others that have them and I always thought they would be great to have. I will have to contact you when I have my next baby. I also have to say that I love the cake you made. It is sooooo cute!
I had a Hooter Hider that a friend lent me, and they are the best ever!! You should totally sell them.
Hooters? They have great wings.
So cute! Nice work!
Post a Comment