Thursday, June 5, 2008

What a Weekend!

This past weekend, Ben was out mowing the lawn and Evan was "helping" and walked backwards into the window well! Ouch! Anyway, to make a long story short, after a trip to the Doctor Evan has two staples in his head!! I guess boys will be boys!


6 comments:

hknight said...

Oh OUCHY! The poor little guy!

Ben and Darci said...

Poor kid :( Maybe when he is seven you can show him the picture of the bloody shirt and he will think that is cool :)

The Eldredge's said...

OUCH!! Poor boy!! I hope he's all right!! Give him big kiss for us!!

Kerry Ellis said...

Wow! What a head bang. Grandpa has a staple gun. Maybe if I had been around I could have saved mommy and daddy some money. You are a brave boy Evan.

Love You,

Grandpa Kerry

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how much heads can bleed! You have such a cute blog.

malia said...

Oh no! Poor thing! Wow, parenthood!