Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Dillon!




Dillon celebrated his first birthday on June 18, 2008. I can't believe that a whole year has already passed. It seems like we just brought him home from the hospital! I know that everyone says that but I never realized until I became a parent how true the statement is!

Dillon had two birthday parties, one with my parents and his cousin Ryan, who is only eight days older than Dillon, and then one at our house with some of Ben's family. Both parties were very fun. I am sorry that I don't have the proverbial cake all over the face picture, but Dillon is a dainty eater and would only pick up a few crumbs at a time and eat them!! It was still fun to watch though!

Some of the things Dillon can do now include; cruising the furniture like a pro, crawling while carrying something in his mouth (this is hilarious to watch!), saying a few words ("Evan" and "light off"), and standing all by himself!







Dillon, we love you so much and are thrilled that you are a part of our eternal family!! We love watching you learn and grow more every day. We can't wait to share all of the new things that you will experience as you grow up even more! Hope you had a wonderful day!!

3 comments:

hknight said...

Wow I can't believe that it has been a year already! Happy Birthday Litlle Buddy!

The Eldredge's said...

Happy Birthday Dillon!! I can't believe he's already a year old!! Time really flies when you have kids!! Love and miss you guys!!

malia said...

How fun! I can't believe he is a year old! Wow! Time flies, doesn't it?