Friday, June 27, 2008

Little Chef


I just thought this was cute and couldn't resist posting it! Evan LOVES to help me in the kitchen. He is a great assistant chef! He cracks eggs all by himself and is always asking if he can add the ingredients (yes, he uses the word ingredients) and stir whatever it is we are making. This weekend is the Father/Son camp out for our ward. Ben and the other members of the Elders Quorum Presidency are in charge of cooking breakfast. So, today I went on-line and found a cute way to make chef's hats out of poster board and tissue paper. I made chef's hats for each member of the presidency to wear while cooking and serving breakfast. Evan wanted one too, so I made a small one for him. He liked it so much that he took his to the camp out to wear with Daddy. I think it's adorable!

4 comments:

The Eldredge's said...

That's awesome!! You are so creative!! I love the things you come up with to make things special!! You are great!! Love and miss ya tons!!!

The Eldredge's said...

That's awesome!! You are so creative!! I love the things you come up with to make things special!! You are great!! Love and miss ya tons!!!

malia said...

YOU are adorable! I can't believe you made those cute hats. Ok, I can. I just...wow. Lots of work. You are a great mother, Laura!

The Eldredge's said...

Oops!! I didn't mean to publish that comment twice!!