Friday, June 27, 2008

Silly Conversations


Evan: ""Mommy, I want a sister."

Laura: "Okay honey, Daddy and I will see what we can do about that."

Evan: "Why?"

Laura: "Well, because it takes a Mommy and a Daddy to get a little brother or sister."

Evan: "No it doesn't!"

Laura: "That's how Dillon got here."

Evan: "No he didn't. We picked him out. We should pick out a sister."

Laura: "Where do we pick out a sister?"

Evan: "You know, we go to that magical land!"


Oh, if only it were that easy!

5 comments:

Ben and Darci said...

That magical land! Well, I guess it CAN be magical ;) I love the picture. A little girl Ellis would be cute...Evan's got the right idea.

The Eldredge's said...

That is too precious!! Tell Evan he needs to tell me how to get to that magical land so we can pick out a little sister or brother for Kennadee!!

malia said...

awesome! i love that. how cute! good luck with that magical land!

Jim Tiff and Kidlets said...

LOVE Evan's conversations :) He cracks me up. It was so good to see you guys at our house. Cute chef's hats- you're so creative. What a great MOM!

The Cullimore's said...

Out of the mouth of babes...LOL!