Thursday, February 4, 2010

Back in the Saddle...

Hey everyone! Just a quick shout out...if anyone knows of any good jobs that are hiring (particularly any dentists as I am a certified dental assistant) I am looking for a job...That's right. I'm headed back to work! L*O*N*G story...when the dust settles I will fill you all in, I promise! So anyway, if you hear of anything, please give me a shout! Any help would be appreciated! Much thanks!

PS We are accepting any prayers that could be offered in our behalf as well! :) Prayers are always good!

5 comments:

Warden Family said...

Many prayers coming your way! Please call anytime!

Love you!

Jenny said...

You could try Dodge Family Dentistry in Orem (I know that is a ways from where you are) that is where we go and our neighbor quit working for them last far because she was having a baby (she was a dental assistant). Good luck!!

... said...

It is just temporary, but the census is hiring, full and part time, go to google census jobs in utah :) Good luck to you!

Carr Family said...

Good luck with finding a job. Your family will be in our prayers for sure!! And I just have to say those Christmas pictures are darling. Love them! Your kids are so cute.

Beth said...

Kevin Goertzen's company is looking to hire- contact him on facebook.