Sunday, December 27, 2009

Cute Pictures

We (and by we, I mean I) dressed the kids in matching clothes the Sunday before Christmas and we couldn't help but take a few pictures! These are the best ones!

Love you all and hope your Christmas was Merry!!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

they all look so adorable! such cute kids :) hope you had a good Christmas. We'll have to plan a day to come down and play after the new year.

Ben and Darci said...

Wow I am SHOCKED at how different Kaylie looks with lighter hair. Your kids do that crazy hair thing where they have dark hair and then suddenly have blonde hair. Or do you dye it just to shock us all! Or maybe it's because I haven't seen the little doll for a while. Yes, you are right, we do need to go play. I'm all for sledding. Friday would be fun.

The Eldredge's said...

How cute!! I can't believe how big they all are!! How fun! I hope you guys had a great Christmas!! Love ya!!

the Lola Letters said...

Oh MAN those are some cute kids! Love all of the clothes, and Kaleigh's faces are killin me! What a cutie!