Driving home from my parent's house last night, Evan was talking about Texas. (He had just completed a HUGE puzzle of the United States) and he said to me:
"Mom, all people in Texas are cowboys."
"Oh, they are?"
"Yeah. And there are no real houses in Texas...Well, there are houses, but they aren't made of bricks and stone and stuff. They are just made of wood."
So, to all of my Texas dwelling family...I hope you all have ten gallon hats, ride horses everywhere you go, and live in log cabins, because if you don't, my son's precious view of life in Texas will be shattered!! ;o) Love y'all!!

1 comment:
LOL!!! That is soooo cute!! Tell him that I thought the same thing about Texas before I moved here!! You guys just need to come visit so he can see there are real houses and regular people too! LOL!! He is such a cutie!!
Post a Comment