I swear, for the past month, one (or more) of our family members has been sick! Well, we are FINALLY over it! Kaylie had her turn with the nebulizer (Dillon went through this process when he was about 6 months old) and it was so sad! She wouldn't try to take the mask off, but she would cry through the whole breathing treatment! It broke my heart! Luckily, we only had to do this for about 4 days. Now she's back to her giggly, happy self and I am so grateful!
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Finally Healthy!
I swear, for the past month, one (or more) of our family members has been sick! Well, we are FINALLY over it! Kaylie had her turn with the nebulizer (Dillon went through this process when he was about 6 months old) and it was so sad! She wouldn't try to take the mask off, but she would cry through the whole breathing treatment! It broke my heart! Luckily, we only had to do this for about 4 days. Now she's back to her giggly, happy self and I am so grateful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I just caught up on all your posts. I have to say, your kids are BEAUTIFUL and sweet. Why is it so hard to get together? Well, in 8 years Riley and Evan will be old enough to tend :) Then we can go out to dinner!
Yay!
Love the pic! She is beyond beautious!
So sad. I'm so glad she is healthy again. Her smiles in the other pictures are so cute. I love the big open mouth grins.
What a beautiful family you have! It was so fun to see you the other day!
Post a Comment