Sunday, February 28, 2010

I love having a girl!! Believe it or not, she holds relatively still and lets me do this! As long as she has makeup (or some other forbidden treasure) to play with she's a happy little camper!

4 comments:

Samantha Jones said...

Your cute kids are getting so big!! I love love they are so cute.

The Eldredge's said...

How fun!! You are so lucky that she actually has hair!! i am barely now able to do Kennadee's hair like this and she is going to be five years old tomorrow!!! LOL!! She is so cute!! I am so glad you got your girl!! They are soooo fun!!

Carr Family said...

I am loving your little girls hair. So cute!!

Warden Family said...

I love your family! Kaylie is sooooo darling! We got Evan's letter and Aspen was sooo happy and excited. We will be replying soon.

Love you guys!