Friday, September 4, 2009
Oh what a night! (or day, really)
Today was crazy! This morning I picked up Ben from work, dropped the kids off at his Mom's and took him straight to the Urgent Care. Yesterday he got a pneumonia vaccination. Overnight he developed a reaction to it, which turns out to be some sort of infection. His arm is swollen and bright red. So, we got him on antibiotics and pain meds, but he is still in a lot of pain and can't move his arm. He also still has a fever. So he's pretty much laid up. So, we got home and fed everyone dinner. I was getting the baby out of the tub and ready for bed when I heard Evan scream and start crying. I looked over and blood was gushing out of his chin. He had slipped on the tile and landed on his chin. So we took another trip to an urgent care place and three stitches later, everyone is home and in bed and sleeping. Which is where I am headed. We all made it through the day alive...let's hope tomorrow is better!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, that's a fun Friday night! Do you remember the days of actually going out on a DATE on Friday night??? That's too bad about the pneumonia vaccination. And the chin! Hope you all are recovering well today :)
Wow! You had quite a day. Hope everyone is feeling better and you have no more trips to the Urgent Care for awhile!!!
oh man! what a day! i'm so sorry! hope things have calmed dow nand that you are doing well. love ya.
Oh that's so not fun!! I hope everyone is okay!! I hope you had a better weekend after that! Miss you!!
Post a Comment