
This spring we went to the Discovery Garden at Thanksgiving Point with some good friends of ours. This was a really fun place!

There was a bear cave to crawl through, (this is Ben and the boys in the bear cave), amazing statues of animals, rocks to climb on, wooden musical instruments to play and the scenery was beautiful!

Evan and his friend Ian were big tough rock climbers! Notice Ian's cape...I think he had chosen to be Batman that morning if I remember correctly! :o)
There is a very large sculpture of Noah's Ark at the entrance to the garden.

There are some monkeys hanging off the side, so Dillon grabbed a hold too! I think his facial expression is very fitting, don't you?! We had a great time! Thanks for the invite Infangers!
2 comments:
Love the picture of Kaylie sleeping in the chair (below)! It was fun to see you guys the other night.
Dillon has the very best facial expressions of anyone - ever!!!!
Post a Comment