Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Same Old Same Old...

Things here have gotten back into a grove...more or less! Ben is finally healthy! Yay! The kids are all doing well, and I am...well...pregnant. We'll just leave it at that! At this point in pregnancy I start to get really uncomfortable and ready to be done and it feels even more so this time around. The nursery is done and ready for baby...we just have to find out what it is so I can do his/her name in block letters on the empty wall! :) Just a little over a month left (and hopefully less than that!) I have a cleaning list a mile long of what needs to be done and I lack very much the energy to do anything on the list! So I am trying to do just a little bit every day. It doesn't help that, as I pick things up in one room, the kids are somewhere else making another mess! :) Such is the life of a young family I guess!
Ben's Wii modding business is going well. He actually has people that will ship him there Wii from where ever they live (like a guy that is sending his from NY) so that Ben can mod it and send it back. He enjoys doing this and it allows him to be home to help me with the kids and things around here. I must admit...I really LOVE having him here during the day!

**If you don't know what modding a Wii is, go here: http://www.wiimodproutah.com**

So, though things may be a bit boring around here, I am glad that they are finally leveling out! We can't wait to meet the new little one that will be here in about a month!! Hope all of you are doing well!

No comments: