Ben's incision site at his belly button is infected. He has been on antibiotics for about a week now, but is still in pain. The site is still puffy, tender to the touch and is oozing...he is going back to see the surgeon tomorrow. It seems like, where Ben's health is concerned, if something can go wrong, it will!! I just have to keep reminding myself that things really could be worse.
I went to the Dr. yesterday morning...they did a follow up ultrasound after they found I had placenta previa at my 20 week ultrasound. They said that everything looks good with the baby and it is measuring about 4 days ahead. Oh, and the placenta is no longer blocking my cervix! Hypnobirth, here we come! :)
I mowed the lawn this morning...probably not the best idea at 30 weeks pregnant! My back is really unhappy with me!! So, here'st hoping that Ben starts feeling better VERY soon...thanks for checking in on us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe Ben's incision is infected. That's not awesome! As soon as Ben is well, and if you are up to it, we really DO want to have you guys over for some fun.
Post a Comment