Friday, August 15, 2008

A Belated Birthday Wish...

So...my wonderful mother-in-law celebrated her birthday on Aug 12...and I completely dropped the ball and didn't even call her to wish her a happy birthday! (Not to mention the fact that I even dropped off both of my boys at her house that day and she baby-sat them while I was at work, and I still spaced it)!! So, a very belated Happy Birthday wish goes out to "Grandma Debbie"! You do so very much to help our little family and we love and appreciate you more than you know! You are so selfless and giving and I am so lucky to be part of your family!! We look forward to celebrating with you tomorrow!! You are the BEST!!

5 comments:

The Eldredge's said...

Happy Birthday Debbie!!
And Congrats Ben & Laura!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!!! I hope it's a girl!!! But if not you make really cute boys so it's a win win situation anyway!!!! We love you are are so happy for you all!!!

hknight said...

Congrats on the baby! How exciting to have a new member in your family! It'll be fun to see if it's a boy or girl! Hope you'refeeling well!

Ange said...

I didn't know that you were pregnant! Wow Baby #3 that is exciting!! Are you going to find out what the sex is?
Love-Ange

Ben and Darci said...

What the HECK! You're pregnant! Way to go guys. That is great!

Anonymous said...

What the joe! Thanks for telling us..sheesh. Congrats!