This summer we had the chance to do some fun things. We took a trip to the Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving Point. (I hate having other people take pictures with your camera...this is not the picture I had in mind, but it's kind of embarrassing to ask a complete stranger to take the picture over again...)
Man...the Supersaurus is HUGE!!! Evan is as big as one of its toes...

Evan and Ben had fun building their own dinosaur habitat (the girl behind Evan was quite the little dinosaur hog...that's why Ben was playing too, he had to fight the little girl for some dinosaurs to play with!!)

We all dug for some fossils and dinosaur bones.

Afterwards, we found a nice park in Lehi and had a picnic lunch...

Which Dillon slept through! He was exhausted after the museum...but he was so happy while we were there! Thanks little man! : )
4 comments:
Cute family pics. Isn't it nice to take these simple but fun outings to spend time as a little family?! You guys are so cute. Love ya!
That looks like so much fun!! I wanted to take Kennadee there when we were in Utah last time but we ran out of time!! It looks like you guys had an awesome time!! Yes Diana and I are in the same ward. It is really fun. The great thing about living in an area where the church isn't as prominent our ward covers like 4 different towns!! It is really nice being so close!!
I hope you guys have a fun September also!!! Love ya!!
Hey!! I want to play in the sand too!!
Ah sleeping babys, what a joy!
What a fun time!
Post a Comment