Thursday, August 7, 2008
What Talent!
The other day Evan was asking if we had any instruments, so I got out my flute and showed it to him. Then I told him that Daddy had a saxophone, so he asked Daddy to show it to him. Ben got out his saxophone and showed Evan how to play it and this is what followed...for the next three days! I don't know, I think he's got some natural talent, what do you think?!
*(To hear the videos, scroll to the bottom of the screen and pause the play-list)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good job Evan!! He's a natural!! That is so cute I love that he can play an instrument that is as big as he is!!! It looks like you guys have another musician in the family!!
I see no difference in talent between him and Kenny G! Get that kid an agent!!!
So glad I found your blog, it has now been bookmarked! Love you guys.
It was good to see you today! Congrats on #3. Exciting times for your family.
ha ha ha! awesome! :)
Post a Comment