
Okay, I have participated in this on a few people's blogs now, so I guess it's my turn! Here's how it works:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Thanks for playing! Love you all!
6 comments:
Oh my gosh Laura, you are in so many of my childhood memories I don't know which to pick! Countless sleepovers, jumping on your tramp, dropping Nathan's weights on my foot..I could go on and on. But something I have been thinking about lately with the reunion tour is our NKOTB obsession. You converted me to the group, and we used to sit in your room looking at pictures and talking about our favs! Are you going to the concert?!?
what a beautiful picture!!!
what a beautiful picture!!!
I had so many fun memories working with you. The one that tops the cake is when you were caught cheerleading in front of Dr. Jensen. Nice moves by the way.
I can't pick one so here goes:
1. Obviously the one you posted on mine about our new kids block obsession!!
2. The Halloween we discovered we had the exact same shirt (bodysuit hello it was the 90's) So we put them on and pulled our hair up and said we were twins.
3. Family Halloween Parties and Thanksgivings spent at your house.
4. Playing cards in the little pup tent we slept in on Lagoon campouts.
and the list goes on and on!!
We had some great times growing up!! I miss you tons and hope you guys are great!!!
I remember Cinderella and I also remember working on an exercise machine at your house. I can't remember why we were doing that, but I remember think how awesome it was that you could do that at home.
P.S. I LOVE NKOTB!! I saw Joey in wicked. You should totally go to the concert...I even have a post on my blog about the reunion tour.
Post a Comment