
This past weekend we went camping with Grandma Peggy and Grandpa Bryan to the Ponderosa campground up Nebo Loop. Site #19, the usual! We love this campground and have converted my parents as well!

We had a great time making yummy food...

going for a hike to Devil's kitchen...

wading in Salt Creek...

skipping rocks (and boulders)...

finding snakes...
blowing bubbles...

and just hanging around! Ben and I had to leave
early Sunday morning to get home so that I could speak in our sacrament meeting (thanks Mom and Dad for keeping the boys with you), then we went back up right after to have some lunch and help pack up camp. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for a super fun trip!! We love you so much! Thank you to Grandpa Kerry for letting us use the truck!! We couldn't have gone otherwise! We love you too!
4 comments:
That looks like so much fun!! I hope you had a blast!! It is way too hot here to go camping but I am hoping to go in the fall!! Miss you all say hi to your parents for me!! Love ya!!
WOW! De' ja vue! So glad you had a ggod time and everyone was (mostly) healthy!
What a bummer you had to speak that Sunday! Couldn't you have called in sick??? Yah right! You guys need to come with us to the new Payson pool. Your kids would love it!
I wish I could have gone with you, that looks like it was wonderful.
Maybe I will have to go camping with Maria in the fall too!
Post a Comment