Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ellis Look-alike Meter

MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity - Collage - Morph

4 comments:

The Eldredge's said...

I had a blast doing this too!!

Deborah Luty Ellis (Debbie) said...

I HAVE Ben's baby pictues! I think this one is off. But very funny! Try putting Nate's picture in it and see what it says!! What a hoot! Genetics are always a surprise.

Ben and Darci said...

How funny! I LOVE how kids inherit a combination of their parents features. It's so interesting. I hope you had fun at camp, and I must say I had a great time with your boys. It was actually a fairly relaxing day because I wasn't at home feeling like I needed to be doing the usual stuff like bills, cleaning, etc!

Brandy said...

Hi Laura and Ben! This is Brandy Kerecman (Holt). I came across your blog and had to tell you how cute your family is. Your little boys are so handsome. I think the last time I saw you guys you were pregnant with your youngest...wow time flys!