Thursday, March 20, 2008

Such Artistic Talent!

Evan is so good at coloring! For a three year old, he has incredible patience and he stays within the lines very well!
Here are his latest pictures!

5 comments:

The Eldredge's said...

What an artist!!! I was thinking the other day that I should probably start teaching Kennadee how to color in the lines!! Good work Evan!!

Deborah Luty Ellis (Debbie) said...

wow! I was scolded in kindergarten for not staying in the lines. Way to go Evan!

Ben and Darci said...

Hey guys! We are seriously starting to go through Ellis withdrawals. It has been far too long and I think we need a movie and pizza night....soon!!!

Jim Tiff and Kidlets said...

We all know he's a prodigy- that's cause he has such amazing parents . . . so amazing that they have figured out how to make plastic wrap last half a decade. What an abnormally intelligent family you are!

malia said...

Wow! very, very nice! I don't think that I can even color that well anymore. :)