Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day

On St. Patrick's Day, Evan and I made shamrock cupcakes for Ben and his co-workers.
We surprised him at work. Evan was very good at keeping the "secret." He told Ben that we had a secret but that he couldn't tell what it was!

We had a lot of fun creating the shamrocks and then frosting them and I think they turned out pretty good!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those cupcakes are so cute. You are such a fun mom. The plastic wrap story cracked me up, that is amazing it lasted that long.

The Eldredge's said...

Wow that is so cool!! How do you make them stay in that shape?? Write me and let me know! That's an awesome idea!!!

Anonymous said...

You are so freakin' creative! I would have made green frosting...ok I would have never made cupcakes in the first place.

malia said...

That is the cutest idea! And I want one...