Monday, October 8, 2007

We Love Cousins!!

This past weekend we got to spend some time with both sides of the family and got some really cute pictures! We are so lucky to have such great, supportive families who live close enough to visit often! I am so excited that our boys have cousins close in age to grow up with. I hope they will stay close as they get older!

This is Dillon and Ryan. Ryan is the youngest child (and only son) of my sister Marla and her husband David. He is 8 days older than Dillon.

This is Dillon and Courtney. Courtney is the youngest daughter of Ben's brother Jim and his wife Tiffany. Courtney is about 3 months younger than Dillon. (These two LOVE their binkies!)

How many bars do you have? : )
(L-R; Evan Ellis, Carter, Morgan and McKenzie Ellis)

3 comments:

Jim Tiff and Kidlets said...

LOVED the new family picture!!! What a cute family you have! WE sure loved your visit, thank you for driving up- it was so great to see you and spend some time together. Can't wait until the Hallowen bash!

Deborah Luty Ellis (Debbie) said...

I had 4 bars and now I have 10!

malia said...

Laura!

Those pictures are so cute! I love them! That is really fun that you live close and that you have children that are the same age. That is so great!