Last night Ben's best friend Peter and his girlfriend came over to our house to carve pumpkins! First we went to Harward Farms to choose our pumpkins. It was really windy and Dillon HATES the wind, so we chose quickly! Then we brought them back home to carve them! But, who can carve pumpkins without watching a little Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin! Evan loved this show by the way! It was a very fun evening and got us all a little more excited for Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







8 comments:
Those are way cute pumpkins. My boys are so excited about halloween, and I love it tonz! You guys are talented at the carving!
That looks like tons of fun!! We got our pumpkins but we haven't carved them yet!! We are way excited for fall!! Love you guys!
You are total artists!!!! Or total tracers??? Either way they look great.
Looks like great fun. This bloggging sure is a neat way to stay in touch and share pictures that would otherwise get put in a book or somewhere else.
Grandpa Kerry
You made pumpkin carving look like so much fun, that for once I want to get carving. Your house is so cute-I need your help decorating.
That is such a fun activity! I love it! I need to do something like or something! thanks for the inspiration!
This time of year is wonderful! Hope to see you all soon and share it with you.
Your pumpkins look great!
Love you guys
Evan is adorable in the little pumpkin patch. We will be carving ours soon. Tony has the kids worried that the pumpkins will spoil before we carve them. Oh by the way we figured out how to add links. This is wonderful.
Post a Comment