
On July 31st the Savvy Shopper gave away two 90 second shopping sprees to the Ream's in Springville. My sister (Marla Clisbee) WON!!! She and a lady from Orem got free run of the store for 90 seconds to fill their carts with anything they wanted.

My sister loaded her cart with almost $400.00 worth of food in that 90 seconds...she is amazing!!


Congrats Mar, and we better get invited over for a steak dinner...or two!! Go
here to see the hilarious video footage of the grand event!!
4 comments:
that is so cool! I heard about that, but so neat to know who won it. I wondered how much they'd get off the 90 seconds :)
LOVIN all the meat!!!
Hey, started a funny dental blog about all the stuff I see around the office. Check it out.
http://drellisonline.blogspot.com/
Marla is smart to go for the meat. That is so awesome!
What the heck was that other lady thinking? I'm sure her family is so grateful for that months supply of paper towels.
Post a Comment