I know this is way late...I'm just slow, okay? Halloween was really fun this year!

We carved pumpkins with Evan on the 26th. Then, on the 30th, we had our annual Ellis family Halloween party.

Earlier that morning Ben dressed up as a Geisha for his office work party...

He won the office costume contest! On Halloween we went trick or treating as a family to a few houses around our neighborhood. Evan was Woody, Dillon was a tiger, and Kaylie was a cheerleader! She was so adorable!

We ended the evening with some toast and hot chocolate! It was a really fun night!
2 comments:
How fun!! You guys looked great!! I'm glad you had a good Halloween! I really miss spending Halloween with you!!
Wonderful! Kaylie looks sooo cute! What great costumes! Your family is always so festive! Love you guys and can't wait to see you in a few weeks. :)
Post a Comment