Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Now that's trust!

Yes folks, hell has frozen over! Ben actually let me cut his hair!! And I didn't even give him a bald spot this time!! ;o) Love you honey!

3 comments:

the Lola Letters said...

Ahhh ha ha ha ha!

You guys are so so in love.

I love how very very in love.

It's so evident.

PS did you see the 5 whole pics of your freaking cute fam that I've posted on my little blog-a-log?

I might eat your kids...
I'm just sayin.

Jim Tiff and Kidlets said...

Got a little hair cutting tip for ya. Put a really really really short gaurd on the clippers and just GO TO TOWN!! There is never an uneven spot and it looks super hot!

From Jim

Carr Family said...

That is trust. Karston trusts me....kinda. He likes to just shave his head short cause it's easier when he wears his surgery caps in surgery. I like the little longer, messy look. So he lets me cut his hair, if I screw up he just shaves it. So far I'm about 50/50 with good haircuts. :)