Tuesday, October 13, 2009

6 Months!!

I can't believe our little sweetheart is already six months old!! It seems like it was only a few weeks ago that we were at the hospital waiting for her to arrive!

She is such a blessing in our lives! She can sit up by herself and rolls from her tummy to her back. She loves her brothers and always saves the best smiles for them. She is very mellow and easy going. I am so happy that we get to have her as part of our family! We love you little miss!

8 comments:

The Eldredge's said...

She is so adorable!! I can't believe how big she is already getting!! So cute!!

hknight said...

SO FREAKIN CUTE! I still can't believe all that hair!

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest thing ever! Her hair is amazing.

Carr Family said...

Look at all that hair!! She is absolutely adorable!!

theamazingjohnsons said...

I love her!! Her hair is so cute and those cheeks look so kissable. She is absolutely beautiful!

Traci said...

I love that picture of her!!! She is so stinkin cute!!!

Ben and Darci said...

Six months has just flown by! I wish I could start back on the morning when we got up to be induced with Malia and just relive it one more time. Kaylie smiles biggest for her brother's, huh? Malia is the same way with Riley. All he has to do is make a noise and she's laughing. Kaylie is SUCH a cute little girl!

Shannon said...

So cute! She looks a ton like you in that last picture!